Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy 11th birthday Hannah!

I can't believe that I have an 11 year old! wow - it's crazy how you would pay money to slow down time! I never would have imagined myself where I am today 11 years ago. I wouldn't change one second of it!
"They" say it takes a village to raise a child... that I 100% agree with! Without the endless amounts of support from my parents and Matt's parents... and all of her aunts, uncles, and cousins (both near and far) - this sweet little girl wouldn't stand a chance!
So - thank you to everyone in our lives. You each have such an amazing unique role in Hannah's life.
Here are few pictures from dinner last night at the Famous Chicken House - Babe's!

I love you Hannah - Happy Birthday Boo!

Hannah and her friend Allison


they are rockstars!


One of Lucas' favorite things is to a "fist bump" ...


So pretty



Matt and Patty

The Luke Meister





Gigi and Bev
"Pops"
Silly Mammy and Papa
Grandma B... which I think is going to be called Nana?

Sweet Audrey
Doing the Hokey Pokey
The birthday chicken dance
"what do you mean this place is BYOB?"
Daddy and Luke
Kerry and Audrey
One of many new pairs of shoes! A girl can never have enough!
Are you surprised Mammy?
still surprised Mammy?
Her favorite bday gift was finally getting to hold little Audrey. Audrey is finally old enough!


"Ummm Hannah - seriously ... hurry up... I'm about to tear into that CAKE!"

1 comment:

Ben and Abby said...

Cute pictures!! We love going to Babe's too - good for big groups of adults and kids. Happy Birthday to Miss Hannah! And let me know if y'all are moving to this neck of the woods. :)