This was Hannah's bday "party" this year. It was very low key and perfect! We stayed one night at the Great Wolf Lodge and had 2 days of play in the HUGE water park. It was the day after school got out, so this was a much needed break for these girls! I did like all the fun rides at the park... I think that this year would be about as old as I would go w/ Hannah. I think it's geared more toward elementary and younger... with that being said - LUCAS HATED IT! He was terrified with the loud water (echoed by the indoors) and all of the kids squealing!
But, when Lucas left to go home with Mammy ... me and the girls (later joined by Matt) had a BLAST! We all loved the rides (slides).
Here are just a few pics from inside the hotel room. I was too scared to take anything down to the water park for fear it might get stolen. You leave your things on a table and go play in the water... that made me too nervous! :)
I can't believe that Hannah is 11... I HAVE A CHILD IN MIDDLE SCHOOL! wow! I love this young lady more than words can ever express! I'm so excited to see what she grows up to be... my bet is a Vet... or a journalist!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment