Tuesday, June 9, 2009

fun day at the ZOO!

We had such a great time at the zoo with the kids. Mammy and I enjoyed every second of it! It got really hot, so we left after a couple of hours... But I sure am glad Hannah and Lucas got to see all of their distant relatives there! HA!

YAY! They are both looking at the camera!
such a stud!
GROSS! I'm so glad there is thick glass ... I'm pretty sure that snake could have EATEN Lucas!
This poor sweet little elephant was having such a peaceful bath... so cute
just playing in the water... minding her own business... and then...
another rude ellie has to come poo in the pool and spoil (or should I say "soil" HA HA HA) all the fun for everyone else!

rude ellie! :(
Hannah took this picture. It looks like "Simba on Pride Rock" (from the Lion King)
WHAT in the world happen to this gator's nose??? Was it TOO close to that rude Ellie?
Hannah hanging out with her kin folk (the South Carolina ones!!!)!

1 comment:

Griffins said...

Mom was at the Zoo??