Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just another typical evening at our house!

Lucas is REALLY into playing hide-n-seek. He's so funny, because he's so NOT hiding! ha! Here are few pictures of us playing last night... Hannah of course was playing with her friend in the other room and "could not be bothered {sigh}"


He's only 1/2 way in his pj's because he makes me chase him down to get dressed!
Here he is trying to hide behind the wall...

this is his "I'm peeking at you face". I have NO idea where he got that expression from???

RRRRAAAAARRRRRRR I found you Daddy!!!
OH MY - this little dude knows how to make these silly faces to make us laugh - finally I captured it on camera!
There she is! :)
running and running and running around the kitchen!
and running again...
Daddy's back makes the BEST set of drums!
bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam

No comments: