Saturday, June 20, 2009

Best $30 I've spent in a looooooooong time!

Lucas LOVES LOVES LOVES train sets! I took him to the Learning Express store a few months ago and they had one set up ... and it was love at first sight! He threw a FIT - I mean kicking a screaming - back arched and everything when we had to leave the store. So we've been pricing these wonderful little toys and to get the STARTER kit which is: Thomas the train table w/ tracks and a few cars is $200! My neighbor's across the street were having a garage sale and gave me "first dibs" on this fab train set! It's THOMAS THE TRAIN!!! I think I was more excited than Lucas - and IT WAS $30! Bring it on!
Since Friday all he's done is play with his new train set. The love for this toy is so awesome! He loves to do the "toot-toot!" So cute!



"MOM - seriously, I am tired of you telling me to look at you and SMILE".... "I'm trying to play!"
"There - ya happy?"

hmmmmmmmmmmm how do I get this train to go on this bridge???
Gosh - it's hard being this BRILLIANT! (I must get this from my O'Donnell side of the
family :)~ )
"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese"
TOOOOOOT -TOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

No comments: