Sunday, June 14, 2009

let the craziness of summer begin!

You would think now that summer's here that things would slow down... well, that's quite the opposite! That is why I have slacking on the blog lately ... I'M SORRY! :) I haven't taken many pictures in the past couple of weeks {shocker}, but I promise to start again! :) Hannah was out of town all last week. Her and her dad went to the beach and had a BLAST! Now that she is back and has her new camera (bday present from Nana and Pops) she's taking pictures like CRAZY! :)

Lucas has been talking up a STORM. He has finally taken off with his vocabulary. He is repeating everything we say... and then some!
A few fun things he's doing: He can count to 3, he throws up his fist and in his deep burly voice says "strriiiikkkeee!" (like an umpire), playing hide n seek and chase are a few of his favorite games still, LOVES M&M's, eats almost anything, loves to read books - right now his favorite is Thomas the Train, LOVES Mickey Mouse clubhouse cartoon - yes, I let him watch it on occasion ... it's 22 minutes and it lets me get so much done during that time period!, sits on the couch curled up with daddy and watches sports - he really does love sports!, eats tons of fruit - loves it all, still pushes his mower everywhere we go. If we leave the house - it's in the back of the Yukon!, is so 100% fascinated with anything with a motor... those are just to name a few that I quickly think of. I'm sure I am leaving out a ton. :)


A few random pics... some Hannah took of us today, Lucas and Reece playing in the pool and Lucas eating and goofing off!




trying so hard to snap his fingers

Lucas in his cute little "speedo's" ha!


No comments: