Saturday, May 9, 2009

Who'd a thought you could have so much fun with a water hose!!!

The other day it got up in the 90's, so we decided to put the swimsuits on and play in the water hose... OMG - it was the funniest thing ever! Lucas LOVED it. Hannah loved splashing water in Lucas' face, so he could make his silly face. It's really such a cute little face and he thinks it's so funny when it happens... Here are SEVERAL pictures from the two days ago... enjoy!


Hey mom - this is SO much fun!
SPLASH!

ha ha ha - I love that!
Here's a thought mom - in our new house ... can we have a pool? Don't get me wrong playing in this "container of water" is fun and all, but ... you know...

hmmmm it tastes like.....
maybe like ice cream???
ohhhhhh more splashes!
ha ha ha
aagghhhh man - Hannah's dumping it out! :)

That's OK - I like the water fall better.
go to the left........................splish splash...
go to the right ................... splish splash
ha!
strike a pose
again - all things are done better with the tongue out!



I LOVE my big sis!
MORE splashes!!!!!
wwwoooooaaaaahhhhh dogggy!!!!!
This is fun!

Catch Hannah

I can see you Hannah... don't even think about squirting me!
I need to dry off now...
whew - we're beat!

No comments: