Friday, May 1, 2009

loooong time no see ... we've missed our peeps!

Lucas hasn't seen his friends in awhile! This play date was long overdue... However, trying to get a picture of ALL of them looking at the camera is almost impossible!


"Hey Reese, check out Blane over there - he's missing a sock - ha ha ha"
"So what guys - I did that on purpose anyway"
"ummm OK Blane" {giggle giggle)
"Oh my - why isn't there any pink toys here... AND WHERE ARE THE BABYDOLLS? I have to carry around this diaper and pretend it's a baby. (it's clean by the way)."

"Reese, I'm looking for a baby doll, but I don't think Lucas has any in here???"

"Blane, Let me look please... I can spot one a mile away"... "Blane - Reese, are you kidding me, WHY would I have baby dolls???" I have trucks, cars, planes - you know man toys... "

"oh well - maybe next time"

1 comment:

Zack, Ashlee and Reese said...

Bahahahah! Nice narration story teller! By the way, you still haven't learned how to spell REESE! :)