Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day...

This year my Mother's Day was so amazing! I have the two most wonderful kids and husband a girl could ever ask for! The dinner that our "men" made for us was so delicious. We were spoiled! I love my family and I am very blessed.
The kids painted bird houses for their grandmother's and great g-mother (aka GIGI). To me - that's the most precious gift you can receive...





The host's
Mammy and her babies...
One birdhouse
The Brendel's beautiful backyard oasis!
Another birdhouse

"Is dinner ready yet?"
{sigh} "Well, come get me when it is... I'll be here - chillin' "

Hannah and her grandma's! She is the luckiest little girl to have these two AMAZING women in her life. WONDERFUL role models for her. Her and I talk about how great they are - ALL the time! :)
Sweet little Audrey
She really is such a beautiful little girl.
"Oh dear - hey mom you might want to change me?"
"hmmm... what are y'all saying to me???"




Mammy, Audrey & me
My dearest angels - they are everything to me

My love - he is my soul mate.
"ohhhh ha ha ha ha - everyone loves to make silly faces.."
"ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"
"HA HA HA HA HA HA - OH STOP IT - IT HURTS HA HA HA HA HA"
(this is one of the funniest pictures of Lucas laughing I've ever seen - and Hannah took the picture - good job love bug!)
"Oh no Lucas - we will continue to make these faces - it's the only ones we have!"

"yup, we are your grandparents - you HAVE to love us"

more silly faces............

Big Bailey!
my Hannah
The Chef's!
the newest mama


The YUMMY dinner!

No comments: