Saturday, May 2, 2009

Having some fun with puddles from all this crazy RAIN!

"Ok - let's see just how deep this puddle is before I JUMP into it!"
"Oh yeah baby - it's not toooooo deep to play in!"

"HIIII - YAHHHHH"
" hmmm - I'm not sure that I like all this dirt on my hands... "

"It feels much better in between my toes"

"There is so much dirt in this puddle - it's great!"
"Thank you so much God for making it rain today ... this is so much fun!"
"splish splash!"

"Just so you know... you get much higher splashes with your tongue out"
"see - check out the height on that!"

"yes mom, did you call me???"

"AWWW MAN! I don't want to go inside yet, mom!"


1 comment:

Aunt Janie said...

Hey, Lucas, splashing in puddles is STILL fun when you're 57, trust me, I KNOW! :) Keep splashin'!!!