No matter WHO you are for - this is so funny! I will give credit to them and their creativity! This house is very close to ours... I love driving past it everyday - it makes me smile!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Politically Correct?
Every year this family loves to decorate their yard for Fall. We always love to drive by and look at this house! This year - they really out did themselves! HA!
No matter WHO you are for - this is so funny! I will give credit to them and their creativity! This house is very close to ours... I love driving past it everyday - it makes me smile!

No matter WHO you are for - this is so funny! I will give credit to them and their creativity! This house is very close to ours... I love driving past it everyday - it makes me smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Too funny girl!!
It's pretty funny what people come up with.
LOL...that is so awesome! They are very good decorators!
Found you through Tip Junkie, LOVE they yard decorations!!! *grin*
too funny... this is great, thanks for sharing...
Post a Comment