Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TONS OF PICS!

Hannah had a great game! She played the whole game and she was such a great hustler! The score was 0-1 not in her favor :(, but the girls really played hard! Joanne took some great pictures (I put a few on here) of Hannah in action. Her and Lauren are heading back San Diego. They will be missed. We have had fun "girl time". Hannah and Lauren play so well together and they are amazing cousins and better friends. Here are (several) pictures from the game).
Grandma... do I smell, what's the deal????

muuhhhhh wahhhhh!

MUCH better Grandma - I was beginning to think it was ME! :)~
Such a great athlete!





Not sure how something so little can be SO entertaining!

very into the game
Hannah's cheerleader!
so cute!





ohhhh yeah... I'm a runnin' fool!


Oh dear! My upper body moves much faster than my legs!!!

Jo - the photographer!



Ohhhhhh - that's my favorite face - my "o" mouth


ohhhhhhhhh again
The moon was beautiful!



SUCKER!





No comments: