Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lil' punkin's...

We went to a wonderful Pumpkin Patch today! We discovered it last year and will make a tradition of it! The kids had a ball - Hannah loved the bounce houses and Lucas loved picking up all the pumpkin's and "throwing" them. We were very excited Matt's parents and GIGI could join us. We all went and ate after and Hannah decided to have a sleepover @ grandma and granpa's...
I love this picture of her!



I love my family!
ohhhh mommy - I want to pick up all of these pumpkins!

It's actually his 2nd time to go to this pumpkin patch. Last year he was not even 1 month old! :)


All I'm going to say is... look at the sign behind her! WOW! That's my girl. (sigh)





Father and son... :)





sweet little pumpkin pies!
BTW - it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get BOTH kids to look at you and smile at the same time (sigh)!!!
She had an a"maze"ing time ;)


faster daddy ... faster!






No comments: