Seriously??? That was the concert that I've dreamt about since I was young lassie! OMG! I WISH I still had the monster button of Donnie's face and my NKOTB pillowcase...
I can remember CONVINCING my self that I WAS GOING TO BE - MRS. WAHLBURG! As it turns out, that's not what happened! But, wow - it would have been fun! ;) These guys rocked the house! All the old moves... choreographed to perfection - that's how they roll! Donnie w/ his staple "B" (Boston) hat in 1 million colors (to go w/ all the outfit changes). Jordan did one of his famous solo's up on a platform and the wind blew his shirt open and seriously... my ears are STILL ringing! Joey nailed his solo's, Danny is a rock star dancer... Jonathan, sweetheart - not sure what you really do??? Oh yeah, he's Jordan's brother! ;)
and Taber - oh sweet prego Taber at one point covered her belly for fear the screaming was too loud for the little guy in the womb! So funny!
Thanks Matt - my real rockstar love - for being a trooper. Love you babe!
Still get goosebumps when I see this pic!
.jpg)
me, Taber, Chelsea, Allison, & Rachel!



awesomeness....jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment