Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Taking time to smell the flowers

Another fabulous play date took place at the Arboretum! WOW! The flowers were amazing - the kid's were awesome! JEN - WE MISSED YOU!



Breathtaking colors!
I wish you could see all the butterflies in these purple flowers...


eating a cookie
one little, two little, three little punkin's...
Awesome pumpkin house

lovin' the curls!
so small in such a big world!
Um, Ash - double stroller???
BIG KISS, REECE!
ON YOUR MARK...GET SET...
GO!
FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW!
Hurry Reece - Cayden's catching up

duh duh duhhhhh duh duh duhhhh (theme from ROCKY)
THE END - SEE YOU NEXT MONTH!

1 comment:

Zack, Ashlee and Reese said...

Hey Meany! I told you not to make fun of the stroller situation!! Although, I did look pretty rediculous strolling around the stroller that I shoved two babies in.Oh Well!! At least we have the Crown Vic! HA!

We are so glad we got to meet you guys for such a fun time and a beautiful scenery! And thanks for the super cute birthday present for Reese. You're too sweet!