There is a saying "family is like fish... after 3 days they start to stink"???
Well, that's NOT the case at all! We were so excited to spend the weekend with our amazing family! We are so blessed to have them in our lives and love spending every moment we can with them!
Aunt Janie drove all the way from Ohio and got to meet her "great" nephew Lucas!
YAY AUNT JANIE!
We have all missed her so much and look forward to seeing her again.
The weather
couldn't have been better - we spent Saturday and Sunday outside 95% of the time! Lucas would not have it any other way! I love to watch Hannah & Matt carve pumpkins every year - Matt gets so intense and usually chooses the hardest sketch to carve... :)

Grandma is checking out where I
scratched my sweet boy! :( I'M SORRY PUMPKIN!

GOO!

Daddy, I would like to play in that pumpkin goo - please!

The finished products... good job my loves!

.JPG)
B/W so you can actually see them!
.JPG)
Are we
keepin' ya up Grandma? :)
muuuhhh waaahhh - blowing kisses

.JPG)
Ya think they're related??? ;)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE their backyard. It's so peaceful!

Hannah's just realizing Aunt Janie's about to head back to Ohio :(

But at least she was here for a few days... :)

Grandpa unwinding after planting all the pansies!
.JPG)
Gigi & Aunt Janie... I love that color on Gigi!!!

I love walking w/ my daddy!

Hold hands...

Come on Aunt Janie... Let's go for a walk

She even loves me when I DROOL! ;)

I LOVE my Aunt Janie!
shootin' some hoops

my honey's so hot!
No comments:
Post a Comment