This past Saturday we celebrated my birthday! Thank you so much for coming both near and far! I had so much fun with each of you and look forward to seeing you again real soon! Below are aprox 1 million pictures my mommy took of my party, so please be patient scrolling through... relax and enjoy the ride!


aaaggghhh I love hearing everyone sing Happy Birthday to ME!!!

ummm can you guys speed it up? This cake is CALLIN' MY NAME!

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH MUCH BETTER!

Can't breathe over here guys?

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come up for some air...

I'm goin' back in!

STILL can't breathe... can someone help me?


AAGGGHHHHH - Auntie Devon WHY are you wiping it IN my eye...?!?

Oh my - someone come give me a big ol' KISS!

Seriously, WHY did God make me this cute?!?
.JPG)
Silly Grandma & Hannah

Silly Papa!

Aunt Kerry & Uncle Tim

Uncle Tim & Grandpa
Auntie Devon!

a collage of my wonderful first year of life!!!
Auntie Devon, Mammy & Bev

Mommy & Auntie Kris being silly!

Grandma, Aunt Kerry, & Bev

Auntie Kris and my girlfriend Sofie... (my mommy
really loves Sofie's new purse!)

Me - just playing with my friends!

Everyone playing and watching the DVD slideshow on tv in the background

Auntie Kris & "
glowing" Jen :)

Hannah & Allison eating cheetos!

I love my Uncle Tim

"
Glowing" Jen & Blane

Dad & Grandpa fixin' toys so I can play with them!

Grandma & Grandpa lovin' on me!
The Brendel men ... such strong Brendel genes! Larry - you look so TALL! :)

Mimi & me

mommy & "
glowing" Aunt Kerry! :)
.JPG)
1 comment:
Hey Big Boy Lucas! We hope you had a wonderful birthday and party! You are getting so big too fast just like Reese! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment