Friday, September 26, 2008

Birthday dinner

Lucas spent his birthday dinner eating his FAVORITE food - SPAGHETTI @ Macaroni Grill! We did make him "an orphan" by stripping him down. When he eats spaghetti ... all I have to say is - make sure you have an empty bladder, because it's the funniest thing. We laughed so hard at the way he SLURPS up the noodles so fast... oh my - it was so funny! He wasn't quite sure what to do with his jumbo cupcake. So, he went in head first -

Hannah and her grandparents
ummmm - what do I do with this?

Pretty fire - can I touch it???

LOOK MA - NO HANDS!!!
ohhhh - this is good stuff
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally like this!
Daddy, this is amazing!
I will add some spaghetti to my cupcake...
Oh yes, spaghetti makes EVERYTHING taste better!

ALL THIS IS FOR ME!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

he was trying to lick the icing off his "FIRST BIRTHDAY RING" that was in his cupcake!








No comments: