The feeling of labor has yet to go away - I believe God has an "off" button on labor, so we have more babies (and forget the pain)..... yea - so, I'm still waiting for him to turn that part off in my brain :). I wouldn't have changed a minute of it though...even down to the Doctor not being there and the nurses delivering Lucas! :)
Monday, September 15, 2008
One year ago this week!
It's hard to believe how "hugemongus" I was a year ago! I can still feels him kicking me in my belly... I love that feeling so much! It's so amazing! I remember right there at the end... I shot up out of pain and yelled "oooouccchhhhhhhhhhh"with the WORST leg cramp! Poor sweet Matt was dead asleep and just started rubbing my back ... he was on auto pilot and so sleepy! He was so good to me and all my cravings! :) thanks babe!
The feeling of labor has yet to go away - I believe God has an "off" button on labor, so we have more babies (and forget the pain)..... yea - so, I'm still waiting for him to turn that part off in my brain :). I wouldn't have changed a minute of it though...even down to the Doctor not being there and the nurses delivering Lucas! :)

The feeling of labor has yet to go away - I believe God has an "off" button on labor, so we have more babies (and forget the pain)..... yea - so, I'm still waiting for him to turn that part off in my brain :). I wouldn't have changed a minute of it though...even down to the Doctor not being there and the nurses delivering Lucas! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment