Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've been tagged!


So, this is my first tag. I was tagged me a few days ago, but I've been trying to think of these. I finally have 6 (well, narrowed it down to 6).

1. I make Matt call me EVERY time he flies and tell me what seat he's in.... WHY, no clue? I just have to know!
2. I'm a compulsive "piler". We both are! We pile things - rather than "file" things...
3. I love to shop - I get so excited when I go that I get a stomach ache... I think that I should see someone for this???
4. I HATE armpits! I think they are the most disgusting thing! I won't snuggle with Matt unless he has a shirt on - goo!
5. I'm obsessed about cleaning doorknobs, remotes, light switches, microwave, stove and oven buttons, I love things to be "sanitized".
6. I'm a text/email addict. I sometimes would rather text/email than talk. It's just so much easier!
Tag RULES: Tell us about 6 unspectacular quirks that you have. Tag 6 following bloggers. Leave a comment on each of their blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged.

No comments: