Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

It's hard to believe we've been married for 3 years and been together for 6! Our relationship is probably the one thing (other than my kids) I am most proud of. We've never "yo-yo'd" break up - get back together. It's been solid since the start. To this today, I look at him and he is still so amazing to me. I am truly... the luckiest girl alive. We got engaged in Nice, France... up on this HUGE hill under this amazing arbor... over looking the Mediterrian Sea.
HOW DO YOU TOP THAT!?! Then we went all through Italy - BELLA! We are ready to go back - for sure!
10 things I love about Matt:
1. the way he finishes my thoughts/sentences...
2. he loves hanging with family
3. he's fiercly loyal, great integrity, very hard worker, smartest man I know - so amazing with our finances etc...
4. He is my ROCK. I have been known to get a little "emotional" sometimes and he always knows how to handle me and bring me back to reality
5. he is my best friend and I can tell him anything without judgement or having him "throw it in my face" at a later time.
6. strong Faith
7. loves sports (would watch it 20 hours a day if he could), but if I really want to hang w/o the tv on - he'll turn it off (but will tape whatever sport he was watching - ha!)
8. he knows me better than I know myself. He makes me laugh - that's what we do :)
9. I can send him to the store for something... even mascara and he will come back with what I asked for ... so awesome!
10. the most amazing dad to these kiddo's. Hannah loves him more than he realizes and he is the best role model for Lucas
I look forward to 100 more years with you babe...
I love you

10 things I love about Katie:
1. Katie is the most amazing mother and has beautiful babies - we also have similar parenting philosophies
2. Katie is the most beautiful woman in the world (maybe 2nd behind Angelina Jolie)
3. We can relax without feeling compelled to fill the silence
4. Katie lets me watch and play sports to my content (trust me, she should be canonized for this)
5. We have the same taste in decor, home style, and clothing (I guess all but the price)
6. Katie has an open mind and great attitude to trying new things and working on self improvement
7. Katie loves my family and they love her (this is one of the most important things to me)
8. We both have a strong desire to travel to new places and experience new things
9. Katie is so creative with her crafts and gift-giving
10. Katie loves to have fun with her family and friends and family is most important in her life I love Katie more than words can say and more than she'll ever know!

Happy anniversary kitten...I love you!





Here are a some pics over the years:
Margarita Ball '04Wedding pictures:Dinner in California






Hanging' with the family






Leaving the hospital with our son






Myrtle Beach, SCRome, ItalyVatican City, ItalySan Francisco, CAPicnic in the wine country - honeymoon CAHorseback riding all through the redwood treesEngagement party



Nice, France - our engagement spot (2 pics)







Cinque Terre, Italy


Pisa, Italy