Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!! :)

Thank you so much to everyone for driving all the way to Joe T's!!! It means so much! AND TO THOSE THAT DITCHED ME..... (you know who you are) :) Aside from my peeps not showing up I had such an amazing birthday dinner! Celebrated with the best two families a girl could ask for. Mattie B - I love you babe! You out did yourself - I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new sewing machine (Brother 1500). This beauty does it ALL! It quilts, sews, embroiders... I can download things off the Internet to embroider all by these push of a few buttons - PRESTO! Seriously - CAN'T WAIT TO GO AND BUY MATERIAL... oh yeah, and THREAD! :) Check out all the things this baby can do: http://www.brother-usa.com/Homesewing/ModelDetail.aspx?ProductID=NV1500D Thanks again everyone for all the very special and thoughtful gifts and we look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks to celebrate Tim's bday!!!

Ohhh Aunt Kerry - let me get that out of your nose
Mammy LOOOOOOOVES Joe T's margarita's!My sweet love!
Hang on Luke - mommy is trying to get to her RITA! :)

aaaaagggghhhhhhh

I lllllllllllllllooooove my Aunt Kerry
hmmmm what should I wish for??? More binky's?????
Hannah and Maddie had so much fun playing hide n seek in all the trees!
Nice bow peanutLucas was such a big help w/ opening and playing with all these amazing goodies!

I LOVE my craft/sewing organizer!!! THANK YOU MOM & DAD B!!!









No comments: