Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Camp

Well, it's that time of year again. We took Hannah to Pine Cove summer camp yesterday. Last year, she had a rough time with it. I think she had way too much going on personally, so it was pretty hard on her. This year - it's a new camp and she is going with a friend... and they are cabin mates! :) yay! We've heard countless good things about Pine Cove and are so excited to hear all of her amazing stories! Thank you so much family for taking time out of your busy lives to write her a note for her care package. It will mean so much to her everyday she is there! I miss her already!
Here we are arriving!
Her counsler's "camp name" is CABOOSE. She is super sweet!
Hannah in her bunk
Puddleglum - Matt and I wanted to go and play so badly!
Our greeters... they were cheering to us as we were driving in. It was a very welcoming experience!


Hannah about to jump in Puddleglum.
The front of Hannah's cabin (on the right).




No comments: