Another great playdate w/ Jenn, Blane, Ashlee, Reece & Lucas! With the lovely Texas heat (100+ degrees) we're staying indoors. These little guys are so mobile Ashlee came up with a FAB idea to take them to this indoor play area. I admit - I was overwhelmed when I first got there... there were approx 14 million toddlers running around while the new mommies (a lot of them preggers) chit-chatting while their kiddo's wore themselves out. It turns out it was so much fun to watch them crawl (Reece WALK) all over these obstacles. Everything (including the floor) was a soft squishy foam... so awesome for the unbalanced babies. :) I can't believe how well Reece is walking and Blane is so mobile - he is crawling all over the place! Lucas has really picked up his crawling speed and pulls up on everything - he loves to explore EVERYTHING! We all worked up an appetite and went to California Pizza Kitchen. When we walked in w/ all 3 three strollers and babies and were about to be seated - a lady looked at us and saw we were about to be seated next to her & asked to be moved. HA! We went and saw Ash's new house - so awesome. I now want to move! :) After that Ashlee and I went to Pottery Barn Kids & Pottery Barn. We got the BEST DEAL IN THE WORLD!!! We got: 12 cups, 12 plates, LARGE platter, medium platter, 6 glass plates, 12 really cool drinking straws (re-usable)... all for ... (drum role) less than $50! What a great deal! It's all matching palm tree outdoor entertainment wear http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p10470/index.cfm?pkey=csaltensrw
THANKS MOM & DAD "B" for cooking us awesome lasgane & baking a yummy chocolaty cake!!!
OK - guys it's been awhile since we've each other - what do you want to play on first???
1 comment:
HAHAHA! I laughed at all of your captions for the pictures! You took some cute pictures of our babies! Oh, and our new outdoor serving set is SO cute! We are great shoppers!
Post a Comment