This Mother's Day was very special. It was my first one with TWO little kiddo's. Hannah gave me a coupon book she made me. It has coupon's like: free garbage taking out, free pass to do all dishes, several more, but my favorite was her cuddle coupon. Very thoughtful! Matt got me 2 lovely charms to add to my James Avery bracelet - a boy and girl silhouette. I need to get their names/bday's engraved.
We spent Saturday night at Matt's parents house (that is why there is pictures of Lucas taking a bath).
Matt & Larry (with Seux chef Anna May) made the best dinner I think that I have ever had! Matt used his "Bobby Flay" book - he made yummy garlic butter steak, garlic/feta cheese corn on the cob, zucchini w/ yummy sauce.... just way to much detail to go into. These boys really out did themselves to make our day special - IT WORKED!



.JPG)
.JPG)



We spent Saturday night at Matt's parents house (that is why there is pictures of Lucas taking a bath).
Matt & Larry (with Seux chef Anna May) made the best dinner I think that I have ever had! Matt used his "Bobby Flay" book - he made yummy garlic butter steak, garlic/feta cheese corn on the cob, zucchini w/ yummy sauce.... just way to much detail to go into. These boys really out did themselves to make our day special - IT WORKED!
No comments:
Post a Comment