Monday, May 19, 2008

Our playdates have gone MOBILE!!!

Our little guys are getting so big! Reece and Blane are passing my guy up w/ all of their TEETH! Reece has FOUR and Blane just got his first. We are still working on our first :(. He'll get there.

These little babies (and mommies) had a blast looking at all the fishies at the Dallas World Aquarium. I think all 3 loved the "shark" tank the best. It was more like a shark "tunnel" where they could swim all around you (over). We didn't stay there that long (not long enough to get our $20 admission's worth) because they were predicting 905 kids there. There were several schools there on field trips. It got kind of crazy with all the kids running into our strollers etc...
We walked over to the West End and ate some yummy Spaghetti Warehouse. The best part was the brownie - ice cream desert - YUM!!! We weren't done yet... We journeyed (sp??) on over to Northpark Mall (best in the world) to finish up our playdate. Reece got the BEST T-shirt it says "my boyfriend's out of town" SO FUNNY! There were several I wanted to get Lucas, but can't quite justify $30+ on a onesie. Reece got a great deal - on sale. Blane got an Octopus chair (it matches the one Lucas has) and a new diaper bag. Lucas got a frog that he loves so much! Can't wait for our next outing... I suggested Las Vegas - we'll see? :) ha!







1 comment:

Zack, Ashlee and Reese said...

I like the picture with the shark! That was so neat!! And, I love the gymnastics pictures of Hanna. I used to take gymnastics when I was little and all of the pictures of me show me with the little leotard and my panties hanging out! Ha! Good thing Hanna's aren't!