He is really liking his "pre-school". He has learned SO much! He has the memory of an elephant! I am shocked at the things this little dude remembers... and ALL the details along with it... I mean - things from a year (plus) ago! He's so SMART!
His eczema is getting a little more under control - now that we've switched dermatologists, but has developed asthma! This poor sweet little guy can't cut a BREAK! :(
I noticed a spot on his leg a few days ago and it looked like a normal bug bite, but something told me to take him in? I took him in today and the DR is pretty convinced it's MRSA staph! He opened it and drained it - the culture should be back Monday. We started antibiotics to be on the safe side. His doc said that with his eczema being so severe he will be more likely to get it... AGGGHHHH! I just want him to be comfortable! :(
We also have a follow up appt this week with his Allergist Doctor... I hope that his peanut allergy levels have gone down. We'll see!?! He's so good about it all, too... {sigh}
No comments:
Post a Comment