What a BEAUTIFUL Spring day we had today! Lucas, Whitney and I went out to the
arboretum with our dear friends Sara and Jackson. We tried to go when Hannah was on Spring Break, but it was so crowded they wanted us to park 3 blocks away - so we went home. We had a great time watching the boys play and run around while we looked at all the
gorgeous flowers!

Such sweet little dudes!
Time for some FOOTBALL (even though it was opening day for the Rangers!)

playing tag!

Look how cute Jackson is! He was getting attacked by all the bubbles!

I'm convinced Lucas can not do anything "serious" without sticking his tongue out!

Whitney was laughing at auntie Sara! :)

so sweet!

an angel

she's getting so big!

AND BEST OF ALL -AND TO OUR SURPRISE! We look up and MRS. LAURA BUSH was there! It was so awesome to see this amazing woman so close! It was weird, because I feel like I "know" her ... I'm in the middle of reading her husbands book "Decision Points"

there she is again... enjoying this beautiful day with her friends

and again

beautiful flowers...
No comments:
Post a Comment