Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life with 3...

Life with 3 healthy beautiful children is wonderful!
I am so grateful everyday - I am blessed beyond words!
Having sweet little Whitney in our lives these past 3 weeks has been awesome! She fits right into our crazy schedules - and I'm adapting well to that! As you know - I am one for a "schedule" (with managing a household - you kinda have to be). With newborns - schedules are so important and I am adjusting well to her "non" schedule :). She just has to nap in the car a lot... we are always on the go! Between band, athletics, school for 2 of them, soccer, gymnastics.... whew - that's a whole lotta time in the car! :)
Lucas is adjusting well, too! He's so sweet to her! He calls her "buttercup" :).
Since she will most likely be ou final chapter in having children ... I;m savoring every moment... every smile, coo, beautiful newborn noises... grunts, 3am nursing, EVERY detail!
Nursing is going well - for both of us! She's eating every 2-3 hours. She is sleeping 9pm ish to 1amish to 4amish to 6amish.... then off we go! :) I'm loving every moment.
Here are a few pics from Feb 28th - her 3 week birthday :).
ENJOY:

I love this one!
So beautiful My crazy little dude! Love him!


No comments: