We are having quite a bit done around our house to get it ready to be put on the market. The painters were there on Friday textur'ing and painting and at 5pm said to me "Before we start painting the trim work around the house - it might be "wise" to have your newborn out of the house - due to the fumes for 5 to 6 hours???"!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? You wait until NOW to tell me? ugh!!!
So, I call my in laws and ask if we can just spend the night ... of course they said "YES!"... So, I had to scramble and pack up 5 people along 1000 baby things that she needs ...
We get there around 9pm and I am EXHAUSTED!
We ended up having the best time! Saturday night - we decided to stay, too! Hannah and Nana baked several dozen cupcakes - Hannah is going through a "baking" phase and knows better than to ask me to help - ha!
This was so classic! Lucas had NO idea we were taking this! He was outside in their backyard "blessing himself" in there birdbath/fountain.
baking cupcakes

No comments:
Post a Comment