Thursday, January 22, 2009

These days Lucas will NOT eat without his fork and/or spoon. Yesterday at lunch he pigged out on his mini- rav's & oranges.
He starts every meal off with blowing on it b/c it's HOT. :)

huh huh (that's the sound I make when I blow on my food)
oh yeah... I've got this fork thing down!
I'm so cute. :)

yum yum yum yum yum yum

Bailey - what are you barking at? Is it a squirrel?
got to wash some of this yummy-ness down w/ some water, but I need to hang on to my fork while I do it.

(I love that he still crosses his ankles when he sits)

get back here... these mini rav's are slippery

Hmmmm... Are you kidding? They're really gone? I ate them all?

Do you think you can get me some more before I get upset?..... please?

No comments: