This morning Lucas and I met Blane and Jen to go play at an indoor play yard. These boys had a blast! I love this place - we're going to meet back up there next week too! They played and played and played.
whoa - this is a little overwhelming, right Blane?
bang - bang - bang -
.JPG)
I love you mommy...

I'm outta here - I see something I can crawl on.

This is much better. Let's see if I can make it to the top and give my mom a panic attack!

yup it worked! Mom - it's OK I have I'm holding on with ONE hand!

Lucas - you won't be in trouble over here. Come one - there is BIG bugs and dinosaurs to play with.



woops - I think I am supposed to sit
on the blue dump bed? Thanks Mrs. Jen.

See you soon Blane.
No comments:
Post a Comment