Sunday, June 8, 2008

SURF'S UP!!!

We arrived last night at Myrtle Beach.... very tired and hungry :).
Today the we woke up went to a breakfast buffet and I had good ol' southern grits (of course). The boys went to the store to load up on breakfast and lunch goodies and then we all hit beach! We had the best time. Hannah was tackling the waves and SQUEELING w/ excitement - i told her to keep it down.... Then I got a turn to go into the waves (while Lucas hung out w/ Grandma) and I started SQUEELING... So, we SQUEELED together. It was so awesome. Matt kept diving into all the big waves and looking back at me - like a kid in a candy store. :)
Lucas ended up falling asleep on grandma under the umbrella, so Hannah & I took turns burying each other in the sand.

Tomorrow the boys are golfing and we will hit the hotel pool until they get done..... then - off to the beach again

No comments: