Hannah and I made her a football fleece blanket to wrap up in this fall/winter for Alex's games.
Dad, Cathy, Patty & Luis pitched in to get her the food processor she has been wanting for years!!!
Ron gave her a beautiful Rosary!
Luis gave her TWO coach purses (lucky)
I think her best gift was seeing Ron again. Ron was a part of most of youth. He and mom dated on and off for 10 yrs! Even when they broke up - he would still come around and see us... he loved us and the feeling was mutual! He is such a great man and it was so amazing to see him! To his surprise (and all of ours) mom showed up to surprise Melaine, so it was ........... interesting to say the least. It was great though - mom was happy to see him. Patty and I had the pleasure of having dinner w/ him about 3 yrs ago, but Melaine has not seen him in probably .... 15 yrs???
whew - times flown by!
1 comment:
WOW! Lots of surprises! and two coach purses! Such nice gifts!
Post a Comment