Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Soooooooooo many celebrations!

The other night we enjoyed an evening of celebrations... Tim, my dad, Bev, Kristin, and my birthday. WHAT A GREAT GROUP OF AWESOME LEO'S... GRRRRRRR LION'S!!!
We ate the YUMMY Patrizio's (ooohhh I love that place). After, we went to Tim and Kerry's for cake and ice cream! I had the best time with my family! I am so blessed to have each of them in my life!

Lucas saying "cheeeese"
This was the BEST surprise! I was so happy to see Lisa and Gary - they are such awesome people!
Melaine and Hannah
Mammy and Papa
My sweet family
Nana and Pops
Gigi and John
Kerry and Kristin
My love!
Tim and Bev
Audrey getting so sleepy
A nice little bruise on his forehead to take home with us :)

"What do you mean I have to share a cake with someone???"
Melaine and Audrey
Kerry, Melaine and Audrey

"Seriously guys... I'm over everyone talking - let's get to the important stuff... BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!"
I'm pretty sure Tim got a little winded blowing his side of the cake out! :)


No comments: