Thursday, August 6, 2009

A few funnies!

Lucas' personality is really shining! He is so funny - and he KNOWS it. I'm not sure WHY he speaks in 3rd party sometimes, but it's so cute! For example: If you are sitting a chair and he wants to sit there he will try to sit you up (almost moving you out of the chair) and say "Louie - chair" (Louie - is how he says Lucas). Or if he wants an "oooomie" (M&M) He will point to the candy dish and say "Louie - oooomie - mouth" HA!!! It's really precious. He loves to run around with his Mr. Potato Head's glasses on his head and look in the mirror and laugh. Then he will get you to put them on and laugh again... oh my - he's a character!
Now that I have a "pocket" camera (as opposed to my big Nikon) I will be taking more pics! :)



Mr. Potato Head
He literally walks around all over with them on... ha!

being silly with a shower cap! And YES he's only wearing one shoe. He actually puts his shoes on himself and apparently the other one didn't make it? oh well :)

Playing with his buddy Coleman..... and of COURSE they were playing with his Thomas the Train set!
they played with this thing for a few HOURS! ;) I love boys!

No comments: