Monday, August 24, 2009

My beautiful little girl is growing up!!! :( :( :(

Are you kidding me??? Am I really the mother of a MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENT??? Seriously, time flies by so fast! I couldn't be happier with where I am in my life. I am so blessed to have the BEST TWO KIDS, most amazing husband, and my family ....... there are no words to express who amazing they are! This sweet little girl is so loved by so many people! In some ways (well, a LOT) I wish that I had HALF the stuff (material and love) she has... but isn't that part of parenting??? Giving your kids everything they need and want... and all the things you wish you had??? (I'm not sure if that made sense. It made sense in my head - HA!!!)

I am so excited to hear about her first day... the locker, the teachers, the changing classes 7 times, band, a cool new cafeteria with OPEN seating!, and all the cool new kiddo's she met!



A close up in the car on the way to school...

Hannah was mimicking Lucas when he does his "silly face".

He thought that was pretty funny!

Saying bye to Matt
Hannah said she would like to have one of these for her first car.................... YEAH RIGHT!!! :)
Excited and silly!
A few familiar faces near Hannah's locker (which made her feel better - because there are SO many students there!)
Hannah and Samantha
The decorating of the locker is a HUGE deal... We didn't do much - not in comparison to some of the other girls that used WALLPAPER to line the inside!

No comments: