The scoop:
Hannah has been really busy with school lately. She's about to take her 3rd and final TAKS test. THANK THE LORD! I really can't stand the tests. The pressure on the students AND teachers is ridiculous. We've also been picking her middle school classes for next year - wow .... my baby girl is growing up so fast! Select soccer is coming to an end - we've yet to go to any tournaments. Hopefully, she will get to experience one though.
His 18 month check up was great! The DR loves the way he is advancing!
27.2 lbs - 60%
34 in - 90%
50 cm - head circum 90% (still a little melon head)
He is talking more and more. Although - it's not as much as his "peeps" his age? But then again his daddy is not a talker AT ALL. His favorite word right now is "MINE!" :). He does a ton of "baby babble" and I'm not quite sure what he is saying, but boy oh boy he sure does. :) He also loves to say "bakaball". Which sounds a lot like basketball, but I really don't think that's what he means?
Both of the kids are the reason I exists. I do not know what I would do without either of them in my life.
I still think and pray for my sweet friend Sarah everyday. I do not know how you breathe again after you lose a child! {sigh} (sorry for the sad thought - it's just a little something I think about literally everyday since January 12Th and I don't take one single moment for granted!)

No comments:
Post a Comment