Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter egg coloring with our friends...

I'm not sure why Kris thought it would be a good idea to bring all the kids ring pops? :)


and Hannah and Cutter said they were too "old" to color eggs? I'm pretty sure they had more fun than anyone!

Cutter wrestling with Sofie and Hannah ... watchingHannah taking part in the action



Hannah being a "tween" {sigh, the teen years haven't even started yet!}

playing golf, riding bikes, and sidewalk chalk - our house is so fun! :)



Sofie... I adore her!
Wrestling match #2 w/ Kris involved!




(before she let him hit his poor little head - mean ol' Auntie Kris!)


coloring eggs (well, Lucas decided to eat one? -yuck)

Sof - applying her stickers

still eating an egg

dipping in a color...
Sofie getting another egg and Lucas picking out more stickers for his.

my babies





VOILA! The finished product!



Anna May was sad that she didn't get to do her traditional Easter egg coloring with Hannah, but next year we'll be MUCH closer to you!!! :) You won't be able to get rid of us!

No comments: