This weekend was Audrey's baptism ... which was so wonderful and sweet. She was by far the best of the 8 babies that were being baptised. She didn't make a PEEP! I don't have any pictures from the actual baptism yet b/c I was using Tim/Kerry's camera, but I will post them when I get them :).
Here are SEVERAL pictures from the reception at Tim & Kerry's place... SO MUCH FUN!
I miss my kids doing this... It's what we call the "O" mouth. :)

She is becoming such a beautiful young lady!



Kerry and her sister Kristin

Grandma B and the little sweetie

Grandma
Bodnar... with her beverage! :)


The boys out back drinking... like good
Catholics!

sisters again

Kerry and her really funny dad! He's adorable!

Our little tree hugger

wanting to climb the tree with Hannah

Doing his "I don't know"?

opening gifts
hmmmmm let's see what's in here? Is it for me? Why is everything so PINK???

A proud "Pops"...


The bluest little eyes

Hannah recorded EVERYTHING on her cell phone {sigh} ...
LOL!!!

Yup. Keep drinking Uncle Tim...

a little love bug

oh please... no more pictures. I don't have my make-up on!



my love of my life! (Happy Birthday honey!!!)

Tim was "swaying" back and forth rocking Audrey to stop her crying... It looked like he was hula-hooping. It was really so sweet!
This is what Lucas does when you say "Lucas, where is your nose?" {sigh} Welcome to my world.

Four generations

keep smiling Tim - it's super sweet now when she cries... just wait .
LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment