Monday, March 16, 2009

The "Sands" of time ... over the weekend

Over the weekend sweet Sofie spent so much time with us! Kris was out of town for work and Will had tons of studying to do.... so over to "woocus' (Lucas) house she came. These kids played so much! She is such a sweetheart! They never fought or anything?!?!!?!? She is very well mannered and such a good "share-er".

A few pic's over the weekend (not in any order):


Yup, those are Lucas' (Woocus') baseball pj's. It was almost bedtime
After dinner
Sweetie!
We just adore her!


best buds!
coloring bulldozers & barbies!
whoops! (I was no help b/c obviously, I was taking pictures - ha!)
It gives me anxiety to even look at the mess in the picture! :)
little Obie came over too!
BUBBLES!
they both wanted me! It was so sweet! I felt so loved :)

Lucas was done with Sofie being on HIS mommy!

No comments: