Monday, March 9, 2009

Arboretum...

Last week Cathy aka MAMMY and I took Luke to the Arboretum. The weather was PERFECT! All the spring flowers... the tulips were so pretty! Another cool thing was all the storybook playhouses. Lucas loved checking them all out.


They were just his size!
Mammy walking Lucas to a different playhouse

Tulips
Treasure Island
Hansel and Gretel's house
Peter Pan's pirate ship.
Just for you dad...
One fish... two fish.... red fish... blue fish...
woops... there is a squirrel!
Alice in Wonderland
He really liked her house - everything was so tiny!
a few little stairs
Our picnic lunch. I was asking Lucas what he was eating... so he is showing me. :)
and showing Mammy
a little bubble blowing
my little man

Lucas was helping push the stroller


With all the natural beauty that was surrounding Lucas - the ONLY thing that he got excited about (other than the 1 million squirrels) was the John Deer riding lawn mower. He was in complete aggghhh!



A SEA of tulips... they were so beautiful. You name the color and they had it! :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! Beautiful. Hey, Lucas, Lark and I agree: squirrels and tractors--those are cool!! Course I do like flowers, I have 5 crocuses blooming :)