Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little Leprechaun...

This year for St. Patrick's Day we went and had dinner with Matt's parents (we invited ourselves ;) ). I've been so lonely and with cabin fever it was great to get out and enjoy family time. Hannah has been with her dad during Spring Break, so I've been sad :(.
Good news is - she's coming home tomorrow. She's called me everyday asking if little Audrey has been born yet and to "text" her a picture. :) Hopefully (for poor Kerry's sake) Audrey will come in the next day or so :).


First arriving - he sees Gigi and points to her! Of course, he is pushing his mower. He pushes it EVERYWHERE!



Saying "ooohhhhh" with Grandma looking at all the pretty flowers.
Lucas - doing his favorite "I don't know?" A few times he does his hands like this and says "I doe?"

Green beer... yum! Sorry Anna May - the other picture I took was too dark. (I caught her saying "How can I look at the camera and watch my foam!?!) ha! xoxoxo

Why you shouldn't have too much food coloring in your green beer...

No comments: