Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A surprise baby shower for Ashley!

Cathy and I pulled off a surprise shower for Ashley while she was in town from Hawaii! We've had such a good time planning this fun event!
She's just 15 weeks along, so they don't know the sex of the baby.... so we did a Dr. Seuss theme. It was very gender safe AND SO CUTE! :)

For all of Ashley's friends that RSVP'd we made name tags
Dr. Seuss onesies were hanging everywhere! ;)
I FORGOT TO GET A PICTURE OF THIS WITH THE FOOD ON IT!!!!AAGGHHH!
It was "Green eggs and Ham" aka "green deviled eggs and chick fil a nuggets (Ash doesn't have Chick fil A in Hawaii)!

more onesies




We had a Dr. Seuss movies playing (muted) during the shower! ;)

This cake was the cutest thing ever!

more decor
surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She didn't have a CLUE!!!

Ashley getting her name tag!
I make the same face when I'm listening to my dad too!
My mammy! She's the best EVER!

I love her! She's so adorable!
What a good sport!
The proud grandma to be!
playing games
opening gifts

a few little burpies from us!
* I had too! Even though she's a UT grad... Matt made me!

I asked her to hold up the ATM burpie, so I could take a picture... she turned it around and held it up! HA!
We can't wait to meet BABY DRAKE!!!!!!!!! MOVE BACK TO TEXAS SOON!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It was the best shower ever!