Sunday, July 19, 2009

SHE'S HOME!!!

We missed Hannah so much... I'm glad she was able to be at Pine Cove for a week, but even "glader" ;0 she's home! This camp is the best thing - I believe that with all of my heart. The energy you feel when you are there is powerful! She created a very special bond with her counselor "Pita" aka Alexis. It was very hard for Hannah to leave her :( . We'll be seeing in the fall when we go down for an Aggie football game!

Hannah's relationship with Christ grew so much this week. When Alexis was telling about a few of the conversations she had with Hannah (one on one) during a few of their Bible studies - she started to cry. She said that you could just look at Hannah and know that "she gets it". That is worth every penny of this camp! I look forward to following the advice and different scriptures from the counselors that were the kids favorites.

How awesome! I am so excited to see what this beautiful young lady will become!

The SLOTH - the camp's mascot...

Two of Hannah's friends from school... Hannah, Hannah & Allison

Getting her award :)
Her peeps from her cabin :)




No comments: