The water is so low in our pond!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Taking advantage of this weather!
After school and homework the kids and I took some bread over to our neighborhood park. It was a beautiful walk- Lucas LOVES being outside! I have been getting so emotional looking at pictures of the kids (mainly Hannah) these days. They are really getting so big - so fast!
he was SCREAMING at the ducks... he was so excited to see them! Of course - they swam away at the crazy baby screams!
still screaming!
still......
he's taking it all in!
the ducks started to quack... so did Lucas
Hannah was trying to throw the bread through the tree? Not sure why we didn't walk around? HA!
aagghhhh
Soooo as Hannah was so upset w/ this ducks broken little leg. I started LAUGHING SO HARD. One of my favorite sayings is: "Does a one-legged duck swim in a circle?" (when I am answering yes to someone)... THIS DUCK KEPT SWIMMING IN A CIRCLE! Oh my - it was really funny - in a sad way... I'm sad for that sweet little duck, and NOT making fun of it ... I was just laughing at my "favorite little saying".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment