Saturday night we went to the RODEO. We had a ball! The kids got to see tons of animals - even play a few of them. Hannah rode rides that made me sick to my stomach to even LOOK at! Wow, I remember riding those like it "no biggie" either. Being young and "dumb" is a beautiful thing! :)
These little Wilbur's were the CUTEST things ever!
Look how cute these little "bacon bits" are!

Daddy was teaching them all about the animals

These "kids" were "
baaa-
aaaad" (sorry - had to!) HA!!!


Hannah caught a bull!

As we were watching the demonstration of the cow being milked... they whole time I was thinking of the line from the movie Meet the Parent's "I have
teets - can you milk me,
Focker?" HA HA HA!

A big smooch from my sweet little boy

Now - this is the only thing that looked fun (Hannah's on the left)

My girl - so brave!

Yes it's true... we've cloned Matt. They are so HANDSOME!
.JPG)
NOOOO thank you - whatever!

.JPG)
my little loves
Yeeeee-
haaaaaa
Kay Bailey
Hutchison was there - HOWDY!

I caught myself wishing that I was a Chiropractor - there is some good money to be made from the rodeo!
No comments:
Post a Comment