The kids played in "Santa's Village" for awhile until Lucas took a face dive off one of the steps and landed forehead first... he had a big ol' knot on his head and his nose bled in two spots... MY POOR LITTLE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He cried for about 60 sec's and he was done. However, Hannah and I were giving him sweet kisses the rest of the afternoon. :)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
We missed the SUN!
Yesterday was Hannah's last elementary school Holiday party. It was awesome... as a super cool 5th grader you get the CAFETERIA as your "playground"... we did food and games and the kids had a great time! After that - it was so GORGEOUS outside I loaded up the kids and went to the town sq. It's been at least a week since I was able to take Lucas outside so this was great!
The kids played in "Santa's Village" for awhile until Lucas took a face dive off one of the steps and landed forehead first... he had a big ol' knot on his head and his nose bled in two spots... MY POOR LITTLE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He cried for about 60 sec's and he was done. However, Hannah and I were giving him sweet kisses the rest of the afternoon. :)

The kids played in "Santa's Village" for awhile until Lucas took a face dive off one of the steps and landed forehead first... he had a big ol' knot on his head and his nose bled in two spots... MY POOR LITTLE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He cried for about 60 sec's and he was done. However, Hannah and I were giving him sweet kisses the rest of the afternoon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment