Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December playdate...

I always look so forward to our monthly get togethers. We've all been through pregnancy, infants... now toddlers together. Well, Jen & Ash are joining the "Family of 4" club. Congrats to both of them on more babies! :) Thanks Ashlee & Reese for hosting. We love your new house!


OK - this play date we laughed and laughed at these little monkeys. Not sure what was funnier - Blane's tongue curl thing - Reece... I mean REESE (love you Ash)(lol) wanting in on some of Blane's attention and sticking her tongue all the way too, Reece pushing Blane around the house in her doll stroller - and him just being so "chill", or Ashlee causing me to be deaf in one ear while she saw a "critter" in the back yard?
Thanks Ash for hustling back and forth setting your camera timer while Jen & I watched and laughed... lol
All the kiddo's doing their own thing... for now
sweet boy
yay - they were all looking!
It was so great to see Jen & Blane
"Ok Blane... you just sit tight - I know my way around here, ok?"

" Reece, please slow down. You are scaring me!"
" Hey guys - Can I have a turn to push, Reece?"
"ummmm - now is not a good time Lucas"
"{sigh} don't you know - women are better drivers than men Lucas. Blane - hold on tight"

"hey Lucas - quick - she's going after a toy... get me out of here"
"ok dude - let me get a good grip on this pink doll stroller"

"HOLD ON BLANE!!! - Lucas, hurry! "
"oh no no no Luke. I told you. Women drive better and I know my way around here"
"ok Blane, here we go again"
"ummmm guys - hello? Lucas? Reese?... mommy? ... anyone?

Hey Lucas... I was just kidding about all that. No hard feelings ok my friend?
.......... muhhhh-waaahhhhh


No comments: