But, Thanksgiving is here now and I need to reflect on that instead of "jumping ahead".
I am so grateful for everything I have.
For those that knew back in my "youth" know that my actions/surroundings showed a different path for me. I believe everyone has the power to change their path ... if they so choose.I love my family more than words will ever express and they are first and foremost in my life.
Mattie B - My husband - impresses me on a daily basis... yeah I know - we all have things that irritate us about our spouses, but the list his short. He is my everything. Matt works so hard to provide for his family and is the most amazing man EVER! And - he loves me so much - it's the most amazing feeling in the world. I never thought I could be this fortunate! I wish I knew a bigger word than THANKFUL (as everyone knows - I am NOT one w/ my words) :)
Hannah - my girl ... I can't tell you how thankful I am for her! Her and I went through so much together ... starting in the womb. I am lucky to be her mother!
Lucas - my little man. Everyday - something new. I am so thankful to watch him learn so much. The hugs... kisses... sweet looks he will give - whew, what a feeling! I hug him (many times) everyday and appreciate ... just having him there to hold! I wonder what God has planned for him... Doctor, Lawyer, Real Estate Developer (like daddy) entrepreneur... dog whisperer (ha)
I'm not sure how God allows so much love in one small heart my children. I will never understand, but I am so thankful for that!
Dad - my "go to guy" - It's been a very long road w/ us, but I wouldn't change any of it. It makes me thankful for who WE are today.
Mammy - my mammy - what an amazing woman! I think what I am most thankful for is - just... her being herself. It's the "little" things that matter w/ her and I that is what I LOVE. It's never about "her". She is amazing!
My sisters - I am thankful for them in their own unique ways - too many to list.
I love them all dearly. I will email you individually... l love ya'll
Mom - Again, it's been a long road that we've both learned so much on. I am thankful for the unconditional love she has. No matter what I can call and she will be there to listen! :)
Mom & Dad "B" - THE MOST PERFECT IN LAWS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I honestly do not think I could function without them (no more long distant trips without us, capeesh???). The thing I most thankful with them is teaching me about family... traditions, respect, love, parenting, integrity, unconditional, acceptance... and sometimes just listening not preaching. The most amazing thing is - it wasn't "teaching"... it was me OBSERVING! It's powerful.
Tim/Kerry - I am most thankful for being yourselves... It's never an effort (if that makes sense?) It's as if we are just great friends hanging out and enjoying each others company! It's always so comfortable.
and Bailey - my good dog - I am most thankful for you not being the "typical lab". I've never had anything "chewed" on (knock on wood). He is the best dog in the world!
I am also eternally grateful/thankful for our troops fighting for us! God Bless them and keep them safe.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone - please remember to be thankful for people in your lives and count your blessings...
No comments:
Post a Comment